We are excited to announce our #WinterWarriors initiative!
Throughout the entire winter we will be collecting Socks, as well as hats, gloves, and scarves, for homeless men, women and children. We will be distributing 100% of these items to local homeless shelters, and directly to individuals in-need. This will NOT be possible without your participation — so we developed a quick guide of how you can get involved!
Here are a few ways:
• Bring requested items to one of our drop-off locations
• Help spread awareness through social media (share, like, retweet, re-gram)
• Tell at least 3 people about this initiative, by phone, email, or text.
• If you have donated or are about to donate, take a picture and use the hash-tag ” #WinterWarriors” so we can recognize your act of kindness!
Here are our current drop-off locations (starting Monday,1/5/15):
• J Louisa (1279 Rugby rd, Schenectady, NY 12308)
• The Daily Grind (204 Lark Street #1, Albany, NY 12210)
• Starbucks (Newton Plaza, 594 New Loudon Rd, Latham, NY 12110)
• Cuts and Blends Barbershop (789 State Schenectady, New York 12307)
We will be adding more locations soon!!
If you would like to mail your donations to us, please ship them to the following address:
Tru Heart, Inc
145 16TH ST
P.O. Box 509
Watervliet, NY 12189
Thank you all in advance!
Tru Heart, Inc.